What part ofyour body would you change if you could!

I have been thinking alot latley I am trying to lose wieght and I have lost 7 lbs in a week but that is from just drinking water. But I still hate my midsection. My kids streched me out like you can;t believe and I hope to get it flat! So I guess my blubber butt and midsection I wish I could change.

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would change my........ Hair, i would like softer flowing hair... An maybe my nose...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• A flatter tummy (after having a baby)!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• nothing, i like the way i look but i have only had one kid so far....
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 3:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i would change my tummy..and my legs, and my arms, and my chin, and my back and my butt, and make my boobs smaller, and i want nicer hair..ohh i also wish i had smaller feet (i have size 14) and i wish i was shorter (im 6'0")..lol...i guess pretty much id change everything from head to toe..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm so with you on that!! My stomach all the way!
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 4:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I have had 4 kids and had a few miscarriages, so my belly looks like the usa road map, so if i had to change anything it would be my mommy's pouch and strech marks. thinner face too.
    dixielover

Answer by dixielover at 4:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i would def change my stomach and boobs and get rid of the cellulite on my thighs. stretch marks suck and so does hormonal acne! and i'd make my feet have better arches so i could wear high heels and my feet not hurt like someone hit them with hammers.....
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Stomach and back fat! Possibly my legs-thighs and arms. Err makes me annoyed thinking about it lol
    Anonymous

• I'm in the process of changing what I don't like. I'm getting a boob job. I just wish they'd get bigger with FAT instead of silicone. LOL.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I would like to get rid of my belly that is one big issue I have right now after having three kids.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 6:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2008