Brag!!! What is your child do awesome with that you want to brag about!

As parents sometimes we have so many questions about problems we face I think we need to have fun and brag about our awesome kids! Lets share some of our great moments!

My favorite is when I am stressed out and one of my kids will wrap their arms around my leg and say "Mom, I love You!" It makes the whole world better.

KaraMia15

Asked by KaraMia15 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 3 year old can leap tall buildings in a single bound! He's faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive!

Well, he can imagine so when he's wearing his Superman costume. :)

Eh, you know what? He may not be gifted. He may just be your average, normal little boy. But he's my average, normal little boy and I love him more than life itself, and that's what I'm going to brag about. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• my son can so somethings that a lot of kids his age can't do.... my son is almost 2 and has to most amazing cordnation i've ever seen... he can even lift his own body weight right up and hold it. and truelly amazing in sports.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My little man is a brain.... He never forgets anything & he hates to see people sad, so whenever Im having the worst day ever, he'll come up & give me a kiss & tell me everything will be alright.... & that he loves me.

he's five & can add & subtract first grade math....
    He's learning how to read.

Omg I can go on for forever & a day just about how amazing I think my baby is.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Well my son has been doing sign language since the age of 6mon. Also he's the youngest & the shortest kid in the fencing class lol
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Well my son has been doing sign language since the age of 6mon. Also he's the youngest & the shortest kid in the fencing class lol..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My son is 7 and he is super smart. His first grade teacher did a star test on him...and he tested in the 3rd grade levels. Nothing academically is hard for him. He just gets everything so easily. Makes me so proud!

He is also very loving and sweet.

His sister is a handful...lol. But smart as well, she has been reading...REALLY reading since 2. She can pick up a copy of War and Peace and read it fairly fluently wtihout many mis said words....she is our show stopper! hahahaha
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• DS, 11, was tested and is reading at a 12th grade level, he's a Duke University TOPs scholar, is his 5th grade class representative, is a member of BETA club, and is an awsome artist. He's also a sweet and loving child who will just come up and give me a hug for no reason.
    DS,2, is following in the foot steps of his brother. He can count to 10 forward and backward, knows his colors and shapes and just learned how to spell his name. He is also a cuddley and very funny.

I am so proud of both of my boys!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• She trying to walk.
    ProudMommie83

Answer by ProudMommie83 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My 19 m/o is COMPLETELY potty trained. She tells me when she has to go potty (pee & poop) and she stays dry all night. YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! NO MORE DIAPERS FOR US!!!!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My 5-year-old is awesome at languages! Her first language is English, then her nanny (since she was 8 months) always spoke Greek to her so she's flunt in Greek too. Her grandmother has always spoke Spanish to her. She's trilingual. Now she's learning French at Kindergarten and she wanted to start ASL lessons so she's been learning ASL too for ther past 5 weeks!!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 7:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010