Any way to tell if pregnant while breastfeeding??

I'm breast feeding my son & since I'm not getting a period & my breasts are already enlarged I'm wondering if there are any signs to let you know if you're pregnant.

proudmama2772

Asked by proudmama2772 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant while breastfeeding and on birth control...i didn't know for three months I was pregnant. When I look back on it, I was gaining weight..where I had been loosing it from breast feeding...and I was have vomiting spells that sent me to the ER...they never thought to check if I was pregnant though...I figured it out a little while later. I wish I could help out more.
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Can't really help ya there hun, I'm like the previous poster. Got pregnant while BFing, and on micronor (sp) Didn't find out till 12 weeks into the pregnancy. Like the other poster, I can look back and say HUH, I didn't start gaining but I staled out at 10 lbs shy of Pre pregnancy weight. That was really my only clue in addition to being tired, but whose not with their first baby?
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 2:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• OMG! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO IF I GOT PREGO WHILE BREASTFEEDING......GOOD LUCK!
    kimsboys

Answer by kimsboys at 11:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2008