what would you do?

I was out of town for ONE night, came home the next day, was cleaning the house, found a 'dirty' pair of boxers...brushed it off said, 'nice babe, put them in the hamper next time please' he said he would and that he just missed me and was thinking about me, so whatever. Then I get on the computer and see that he was on messenger, no biggie, he chats with his best friend on there often. Then I go to check my email, and his was opened, there was a picture of a chicks 'va jay-jay' sent from a phone, so it obviously wasn't spam.
I confronted him about it and he said he had no idea who had sent it to him...but I knew that was crap, you don't just get random pictures sent to your inbox from a phone...so I called the number, she wouldn't answer, so I text her...it was a female, and she admitted to me that he asked her to get freaky on the webcam, that he said he was single and all about the game, I asked him for the truth cont...

kyuteangl88

Asked by kyuteangl88 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• CONT...he again denied it and called me sick for doubting him because he 'swore on his son' that he didn't do anything...he is now mad at me for believing her over him, but i mean, she was telling me things that are exactly what he would say...I don't know what to do, I view it as cheating, and he knows that, and it's obvious that he's lying...do I just brush it off? Tips, advice? He's super hard to communicate with, he would rather ignore it until it goes away...
    kyuteangl88

Comment by kyuteangl88 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I know how I would handle that in my marriage. I would file for divorce. He was chatting with a real woman, had her send nasty photos of herself, then masturbated thinking of her. He did this as soon as you left him alone for ONE night. How could you brush it under the rug as you say unless you plan to be OK with a cheater.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Sorry to say it would be a deal breaker for me.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would talk to him until you were happy with dropping it. I been there, I didn't want to drop a conversation and he did. I have over and over still today wanting to talk to him about something that happend in March. He said nothing was going on and we talked about it once. I feel that wasn't enough but I let it go.I think about it often and wonder about bringing it up. I just never seem to get myself to doing it. Don't let it go. You have the right to talk about it.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Definite deal breaker! If he's going this far, it's only a matter of time before he starts meeting the women face to face. It's disrespectful and disgusting.
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 9:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Obviously he didn't want you to know. But the woman you talked to verified what you wanted to know. Chances are he'll do it again.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He lied to you, how you choose to deal with it is up to you. It's obvious that he was doing something wrong and got caught. He needs to come clean before any sort of healing (or not) begins.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have an inquiring mind. I would wonder how many other times he'd done this or something like it. I'd wonder why he was so unworried about me finding out that he didn't bother to clean up after himself or delete the nastiness she'd sent him (and WHY WAS HE SAVING IT??). I would wonder about why I wasn't enough for him. I would wonder if I'd been gone for another night if said nasty girl would have ended up in the sack with my husband. I would wonder what the son he swore on was doing while my husband was looking at some other chick's snatch and choking his chicken....

I think too much so he'd be packing his shit and getting the hell out of my life before I thought about smothering him in his sleep....lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010