Why am I still tired in the middle of the day when I am in my second trimester?

Everyone said I'd have all my energy back, they lied!

AugustMidge

Asked by AugustMidge at 6:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no pregnancy is restricted to how you feel for certain trimesters! my 1st was a breeze, this one however is a drainer! i was sick the first 4-5 months (non stop all day throwin up!) and have had heartburn like crazy, and talk about needing a nap.. all 3 trimesters i have been SUPER tired! i need a nap within the 1st 2 hours im awake and i will sleep for like 3 hours and be ready for bed by 8! (sometimes i take 2 naps during the day)
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Haha... yeah, get used to that! I'm 32 weeks and still exhausted normally... Welcome to pregnancy!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• There are no exact timelines for feeling any certain way. Every pregnancy is different. If you try to track your pregnancy by the books you may find yourself a little dissapointed.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I didn't. With both of my pregnancies I got tired and took little rests in between housework and first born. I would snack on foods fresh fruits or something that had an energizing taste to them. Not sugar items.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• because you're building a baby! I still dont have my energy back and DS is 2. Sorry :)
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Im the ame way and I almost at my third trimester.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010