I'm bored, tell me some gossip.

anyone know some gossip from their area?
Like my next door neighbor spends too much time with the milkman and the like?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think the guy next door is having sex with a mother and her daughter...i see the mother go in some days and they be kissing each other goodbye...then two days later i see the lady's daughter hugging all over him...someone told the mother and she confronter the guy...then the daughter stop coming around for like 2months...now i jus saw her today go into his house with a trench coat and looong boots...someone said that the mother is paying the guy to have sex with her...and he takes the money to buy the lady's daughter gifts

That's not the half of it...the mother brought the guy a van...and he and the daughter be having sex in it...it is said that the mother is still paying the note and the insurance on the van....now that's some gossip for you...WOW
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 7:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My husband told me three months ago that he was gay...now every day that we talk, he tells me about what he and his boyfriend do and insinuates of "other things" that they do and speaks of their future plans....Yay me. Sorry, that's all I've got for now.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 7:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The girl I work with went to my boss to complain about me as few weeks ago and today I found out form another co-worker that my boss stood up for me! He asked her is she had to gripe about everything and told her to get lost! Ha! Take that sucka! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Oh! I found out form my mom today that her friends 20 year old daughter, who has a 9 month old is engaged to this guy(not the babies dad) she has been dating for about 3 months. they plan to get married in 2 months time. Me and my mom think the whole thing sounds weird.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My friend met a married man on the internet through a very innocent activity and claimed they were "just friends". She has been in a 10 yr relationship with her boyfriend. All of a sudden she and this married guy are screwing around, literally. She has 4 kids and is hiding the affair from the 2 boys but her daughters know about it.
    She's also on welfare and working under the table.
    And her 11 & 13 yr old son's have been smoking pot & she's not doing anything to stop it.
    I feel so much better getting that off my chest! I don't agree with any of it =(
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• We live in apartments, and we have a single woman living next door. She's got a son that's between 10-12, maybe. Anyway, she gets home late at night with her son, and they'll leave at 11 or 12 at night. She'll come back, with out her son, and then men and women will go in and out of her apartment. She dresses like a "ho" so we're convinced she's a hooker/drug dealer.
    They slam the door CONSTANTLY, and we've had ppl knock on our door at like 4am by mistake. Our neighbors on the other side came to ask us if we had someone knock on our door late not too long ago, and we told her about them. Well, she complained and the apartment office, and the manager asked my hubby about it. She asked him if he ever sees the little baby. We've never seen a little baby but apparently she's supposed to have a baby girl living there. Makes me wonder where she is...
    MayBaby0507

Answer by MayBaby0507 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My cousin and his wife are separated at the moment, though they're apparently trying to keep it a secret. Not such a secret is it if people know? LOL.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2010