Anyone married to a police officer?

Anyone else here a stay at home mom and married to a police officer? Im starting to go nutttts!

vvlinley21

Asked by vvlinley21 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I was in a long time relation with a police officer. What is it that you need to know?
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i am a stay at home mom and i am married to an MP (military police) officer , who is currently out of the country...i know how you feel about going nuts.
    jessi_camerlin

Answer by jessi_camerlin at 7:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am too. Mine is a Motor officer for LAPD so I am beyond going nuts and I am 9 months pregnant with our 3rd right now...LOL!
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• When I was with the police officer, he was very emotionally distant. He didn't want kids or anything. However, he did want to spend a lot of money. I fell in love with every other man he was aquainted with because of the lack of emotions from him. But I stayed with him because of the security. That's the reason why our relationship lasted so long, because he was my security blanket (a cold one).
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• there wasnt anything i needed to know really... just wondered if other wifeys of officers feel like they go nuts! and as for the LAPD wife.. i am pregnant with our second.. and we both have one from previous marriages.. stress is too much!! haha.. good luck everyone :)
    vvlinley21

Comment by vvlinley21 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am married to a police officer but I don't stay at home. I still feel like I'm a single mommy sometimes though! I feel your stress! It can be very challenging at times! Hang in there!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My husband refuses to talk on CM so I can't help you. He's not a stay at home but he's married to me! And I'm a cop! Lol!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010