Should I file a complaint?

Last year my son played 4 year old flag football. We had a few problems with one of the coaches. He kept singly my son out and would get on to him for something that half of the team was doing. One time he went too far and he got in my son's face and started talked to him and he had a football in his hand and was pushing the football into my son's chest over and over again. My husband went up to him and had a good long talk about it. For the rest of the season the coach kept a distance from my son. This year my son is playing 5 year old flag football and is (thank God) on a different team. Tonight, we played the team with this coach. All was going good until I saw this coach come up to one of the players ( a 5 year old who weighs about 120 lbs). I saw the coach pointing to my son and the boy nodded his head. On the next play, this boy ran up to my son, knocked him down, sat on him, and then sat on his face. Cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't see the rest of your post but absolutely report this coach.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I honestly believe that the coach told the boy to do it or to at leas knock my son down because up until that point, the boy had not been doing this at all. I have no proof that the coach told him to do it and I know that nothing will probably happen with a complaint being filed but I feel like the director of the sports program needs to know about this so he can keep an eye on this coaches behavior. What should I do? We play this team again in two weeks and I am already dreading it.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Omg yes you need to tell someone about this I honestly would kick his ass for doing that to my son. "Good luck
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• for tonight game see if other parents saw what happen things will go better if you had witness and for next tape it and if you tape you better chance nail his butt to the wall ,your best bet that your child is not the only one being picked on by this coach
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 7:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yes I would report the coach, after i ripped him a new one for singling out my child and having someone intentional knock him down. He doesnt sound like much of a coach because he should be teaching them good sportsmanship not to be poor sports
    lchristianson5

Answer by lchristianson5 at 3:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2010