How to stop obsessing over a man?

I see an ex-relation almost every day. I was ok when separated by distance. but now I have a job that I see him constantly. The old feeling of love are resurfacing. Jobs are extremely hard to find, so hard that I'm too scared to quit. I stalked him already once a few days ago when he avoided me. But now I'm all out obsessed. Gets crazier, I want to have a baby with him. I'm getting sicker (love sick) each day that goes by. He's cut off his facebook contact with me. I'm getting extremely depressed over this, especially when I know I'm fertile. The guy wants nothing to do with me.

How do I get over this obsession? Help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Quit the job before you get sent to jail. You must get away from him. Do you have a therapist? You might need medication to help kick this.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Accept the realization that it is over.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Oh sweet heart! You are super special and need to understand who you are before you can release him and get back to your life. If someone doesn't realize how special you are it is their loss. I don't even need to see your face to know that you are beautiful and never have to be desperate for any man. There are hundreds of men right under your nose that you don't even realize are there because you are so consumed by the one that wants nothing to do with you!! You need to know who you! Look at yourself in the mirror and say "I am worth more than this" I will not run after any man that does'nt want me.... You can do it, millions of women have been in your shoes and have made the decision to move on and get healthy in the process. God bless you as you realize your worth!!!
    blessedwork

Answer by blessedwork at 7:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I was in a situation similar but I didn''t want him and then changed my mind. But after flip flopping i met the man of my dreams....my hubby.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Good God find another job and get away from him before you do something really freaky like cook his pet rabbit or he finds you in his closet wearing his dirty socks on your hands and touching yourself.

This is NOT normal. Get away. Far away. And talk to your doctor about finding a therapist or someone to help you.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010