One more thing! I find that avoiding "diets" is key. Do simple common sense things that really melt the fat away like:
1) try not to eat after 7:30 at night
2) always eat a nice size healthy breakfast (do not skip)
3) consistently excersise 30 minutes every day (easy right?) Walk to the store, ride your bike more, workout in front of TV
4) look at things that are full of sugar, salt & fat and say to yourself "this is what made me fat to begin with" I don't need it, walk away
5) drink lots of water as it fiils up your stomach and gives you a "full" feeling
6) line up people that inspire & motivate you as you will need accountability - this is hugh!!!
7) educate yourself on the things that you eat & drink all the time, that may be working against you unknowingly
God bless you - You can do it!!!
at 7:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010