Do you need to vent???Do it here!

I need to vent alot of the time but have noone to vent to or just am scared to say anything if you have something you want to talk about or vent over just put it here.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lately I have been upset with my husband because our house needs a lot of work done on it. He works a lot and never has time to do it. I feel like screaming somedays because of the things that need to get done. Kids can't have friends over, I can't have friends over. I don't want my family here. I have to stare at the house all day long. Our bathroom needs to be completely done, Kitchen needs to be finished painted. Our bedroom and livingroom needs new carpet. Stairway walll needs new drywalll. Even if half got done I'd be happy. What really sucks is we have everything for the bathroom. I just don't say much because he has been working 60-70 hours a week. He worked 46 days straight took 3 days off for a family vacation and just worked another 23 days straight. He works really hard for us. I don't want to nag or complain to him. He is a really great guy. Just wish we could get the house back in shape. We have 5 children.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My sister, who is in a horrible relationship, can't take care of the kid she already had, is pregnant again!!!! GRRRRR I've been trying for years..... :((
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2010