Do you need to vent???Do it here!

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Not today thank goodness
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No but thanks anyway. Life is very good today
    Anonymous

• feel upset and sad and just numb--can't believe that i am left running the business with husband and son doing nothing? Am I stupid or what? Gee if I were sick with the flu--both would stand by my bed and tell me that I had to get up and get working or that they were hungry. I must be stupid?
    luckylinda605

Answer by luckylinda605 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Heck Yeah!!!! I am hating my unit more and more each day! The nurses and other higher ups are so annoying and vindictive. It's a hospital for goodness sake! When they made that soap opera General Hospital they damn sure forgot to include these people. Don't know much about that show but Damn they could ever top what goes on in my unit.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 1:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Why yes. My DH and I have twin 2 year olds and since tonight is the night he watches NCIS then NCIS L.A I gave the kids their bath (this is usually something HE does..he is FUN bath guy...I am not fun bath guy). While I was bathing them he was on the phone with his friend Dave instead of watching the NCIS he said he wanted to watch at 8pm. I sent the kids out to him one at a time to get dried off and diapered. Apparently somewhere along the line my asking him to actually HELP get his kids ready and in bed (they sleep right off the TV room..like you can literally hear the TV from where their cribs are) he got all pissy because "Everytime HE wants to DO something someone else NEEDS something done".... Um...I thought I was being nice by doing the baths (while he didn't even watch his show) but apparently I should be doing EVERYTHING myself so he can watch TV.

See, there were shows I used to watch before I had kids. contd
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Before two little people needed me to do pretty much everything for them. Before I had responsibilities and munchkins who wanted to snuggle with Mommy a bit before bed or have a story read to them before they fell asleep. I haven't seen those shows since...oooo.....we'll say July 23rd 2008. New shows you say? Unless they come on AFTER my kids go to sleep and providing my kids don't wake up and need me DURING the show....yeah there's really no point. And usually by then I'm half asleep. Mind you if he isn't watching something he wants to see he falls asleep on the couch and snores like a bear.

OK I think I'm done now. He had a shower so I'm betting he's gonna be loving up on me in a sec....maybe after I punch him in the bag I'll put out...I'm not sure....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010