How will I know?

That a guy is interested in me. I am a single mom now after being married for several years. I've been "out of the loop" for a long time, so I'm not sure what guys are thinking. I've been going out more as of late and notice guys "checking me out". It maybe a smile or whatever ' but how do you decipher their looks and how do you know when you should approach a man? All the ones I've seen are single or at least they don't have a ring on (I always check). What should I do when a man smiles at me "like that"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, honestly if a man smiles at you "like that" then I think you smile back. I guess from there it depends if you are a take charge kind of a gal or if you prefer someone to approach you. To me, if you want the man to approach you it will be easy to tell if he is interested since he will start talking to you, ask for your number, etc. I think when a man is really interested it should be pretty easy to tell unless he is shy. If you aren't afraid to approach someone on your own I say more power to you. Again, if someone gives you the look just go over and introduce yourself and see where the conversation goes from there. I think a man who is genuinely interested in a woman will persue her. If someone asks for your number and doesn't call then it's just a simple case of "he's just not that into you" and there are always more fish in the sea. Good luck!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 7:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Just go with your gut but go slow

Answer by admckenzie at 8:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• read "he's just not that into you" i got married shortly after reading it. i didn't sweat men anymore.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2010