litter box training....

for a rabbit?? Thinking of getting a bunny, but don't want to worry about cleaning the cage. I've heard that you can train a rabbit just like a cat.

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You do not train cats to go in the littler box, they do it out of instinct, make a hole do their thing and cover, even kittens do it on their own! Bunnies do tons of little pellets all day long...I don't know if they can be trained to do it in a box, unless it is part of their cage.

Answer by older at 7:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have heard of bunnies being litter trained too. Not sure how?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• bunnies cant b trained easily.. and cats dont get litter trained they see litter as dirt and go with instinct..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 8:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'll give you a bump. I've heard of it, but not sure HOW you would really do it! lol And not ALL cats do it out of instinct, some have to be shown...
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I've heard the same thing, but sometimes cats don't always go in litter boxes so it's a chance you take
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2010