Totally stressed!!!

I just lost my job..my SO is starting to be funny about the baby again..i'm terribly worried & now stomach hurts really bad..called my doc & i'm leaving in a few..but i guess my question is..Will my baby be ok? Gratefull for all helpful responses..ty

Lovelymee23

Asked by Lovelymee23 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It'll be fine, I was a total mess my first we were young no jobs family problems I would freak out he's a perfect 3 yr old and w all the mc s I've had I was super stressed w one the other 3 perfectly calm and they said no amount of stress can cause you to mc don't worry about the job everything works out you will make it work bc you have a baby coming that's how I viewed it and we always had shelter and food and the baby was safe now we are doing good all on our own
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Babies and our wonderful unique bodies respond to stressors. Calm yourself, try to muster up some positive thinking and breath. Things will work out in the end. You just have to believe it and make it happen sweetie!
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 8:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010