What should I do to get prepared?

Okay so I had a miscarriage June 15th. I still havent conceived and I was wondering what I could do to get my body prepared for another pregnancy that might help me conceive. I have never used OPK's, I was wondering how to use them. And how do I temp? I want to do everything that is possible to try and conceive. I havent really done any of this so I guess you could say I was not trying all that hard. Just the old natural way. Any advice would be great!

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• just do the old natural way. just wait for more months..

and if time come it comes.. just do not regular things you do..

i am sorry for your lost. I know how it feels.
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• First talk to your doctor, get a check up, don't try to get pregnant too soon after a miscarraige, your body needs time to heal. Your doctor can tell you if your body is healed enough and healthy enough to handle a pregnancy. Keep the stress in your life low because stress will not help getting pregnant or keeping it. Take vitamins, you can just get regular prenatals when TTC. Get lots of rest. Then, once you are pregnant, get your butt to the doctor the SECOND you suspect it, you are obviously high risk, and need to be followed closely and possibly put on bedrest, at least restrictions to keep the baby healthy.
    armycoppertop

Answer by armycoppertop at 4:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• The doctor said i could start trying a month after my miscarriage. Its been 4 months since I have miscarried. I dont really like my doctor. I think I want to change cause she didnt take the normal precautions when I started spotting. I spotted for like 3 weeks. And all she ordered was a ultrasound. I heard that they are suppose to give you progesterone to try and help support the baby.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2008