What is the best way to trim my toddler's bangs?

avasmommee

Asked by avasmommee at 8:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You want a pair of small scissors. Do not make a straight line across. It will look like the bowl child. Cut across than take little tiny cuts up so they do not look perfect. Remember keep them long. Short will look like Mamie Eisenhouer. Good luck. Remember do not take a lot off at once and keep them long. They should be into her eyebrows. Think about what I said and be sure you understand before you begin.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think bangs are really ugly but if I ever did want my future daughter to have them, I'd take her to a barber. I wou'ldnt want to stab her in the eye because she moves too much. If you really have to do it at home, have her daddy or someone hold her on their lap, distract her with a candy or ice cream, and do it with a small pair of scissors
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My daughter has bangs and my friend who's an hair stylist told me to cut her hair while it's wet. That it would look more natural. So when it's time for a trim I wet her bangs, comb it down then snip,snip and blowdry . She's good to go.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 10:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• we go to the shop! Sorry, Im a perfectionist...LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Go to Cartoon cuts and let them put elmo on the tv....
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 3:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010