Have you ever got back at someone for being so catty with you? adult content

She would talk about how I dressed and would never ever say hi and would try to stand in front of me and bend over in front of me to tick me off. So one day I anon snooki style and wrote a letter telling the school what slutty bootie shorts she had on. Would you believe the school told her not to wear the shorts? Hee hee karma is something. Oh and the guy she bent over to get me so upset about wanted to hang out with me and told a teacher I;m loving her.... Yeah karma is something... What about you guys, ever got back at someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• lol...yes!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The best revenge is kindness.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i'm horrible. I don't know when to stop...lol. I have a mouth on me, and don't think about things I say either. :)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I always heard the best revenge was living well!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• How old are you? Don' t you know that revenge is really bad karma?? You should have just let karma sort it out without getting involved. This is really childish.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010