• In the Spotlight:

EAR TUBES

my daughter is going to get the tubes pulled on friday...if anyones child gone threw this can you give me a little 411 on this...she is 2yrs old and had the tubes put in in feb...

much thanks

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 8:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have no clue that's why I bumped you.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 9:50 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wish I could help. My son had tubes put in when he was 2 also, but his ENT Dr just let the tubes fall out on their own. It took over a year for 1 to fall out and almost 2 years for the 2nd to fall out. His ENT monitored his ears to make sure they were where they were supposed to be.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• both of my kids have had ear tubes and they never had to have them taken out, the ent lets them fall out....so im no help
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have never heard of them being pulled. My son got tubes almost a year ago and the dr just always says they are still in place, and we don't need to do anything. good luck!
    kmqw229

Answer by kmqw229 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• mine had her tonsils and adnoids removed (same process almost) AND the worst aprt is waking up from the surgery! Theya re scaed, and tend to scream, they dont know what is going on! It is horrible, I cried for an hour!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010