how do you know when you are ovulating when you have cycles like mine?

DH and I are trying to consieve even though we just started the beginning of September I know it sometimes takes a bit longer, but my second baby it was 1 month the first was 2 months, but I was also on the pill 3 months before with her. I am upset I am not pregnant (I started today) even though I know it has only been one month. My periods use to be exactly every 28 days from the very first time I started up until after having my second DD I use to be able to tell you when I was going to start, but now it is anywhere from 21-31 days well sometimes up to 31 days the average is 21-29 days though. Someone said I am not ovulating every month?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your body resets after each pregnancy, and as you get older it changes - best way to tell is basal thermometer every morning - can also check for that ovulation cramp - if you study it you can feel it.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 4:21 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't have an answer but you sent me luck today, and I'm not pregnant either... :(

My cycles are completely out of wack from being on the Depo shot, I'm finally going to the doctor's next week to see what's going on...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• You could always take your temperature every day when you wake up and before you go to bed. They say when you ovulate your body temperature goes up a little.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 9:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I agree with Maureen
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2010