Where's your secret hiding place?

There are times when I just want to get away. Even a trip to Walgreens I look forward to to get some fresh air from the stresses of home life. A few of my close girlfriends have secret hiding places they go for the weekend just to get away from it all. Do you guys do that? If so, where do you go? What do you do?

SweetSmeek

Asked by SweetSmeek at 8:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Travel

• A book. I get lost in someone else's life in a book, and sometimes in another era.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I just go for a walk or make a shopping trip with a girl friend.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i am sooo going to find me a hiding place.....when my husband come home from Iraq I am gonna have to hide for a while! These kids are driving me crazy!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• walk to the clubhouse for some R&R
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I don't have a secret hiding place, but driving around my town helps me a lot. Whenever I need to get away I just get in the car and drive wherever!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 8:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I go shopping at thrift stores or take a trip the library.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• =) In my camera. It helps to relax me. =) When things get crazy I take out my camera & put in my headphones & theres nothing but me, music & the world...
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Don't really have a secret hiding place, wish I did though! Sometimes if I really need to get out, I'll go for a drive or a walk.
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I go upstairs to my "cave" as my husband calls it. It's my scrapbook/craft room and I always feel very inspired when I'm up here as I am now. I would recommend a room in the house to call your own-of course I did not have this room until my son left for boot camp years ago.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 12:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010