question?

hi girls.....

Please dont laugh : ) Im tryin for a baby and i had sex the 17th. the other day i woke up and found in my granny PJ's lol there was a few light browny bloobs. but when i wipe there was nothing there. ive hurd implanation bleeding would be pink or dark brown. But mine was a light browny colour. If this was implanation would it now show up in a test or should i wait a bit??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you conceived after sex on the 17th, it is too soon for a home pregnancy test. But that could have been implantation bleeding. You'll just have to wait and see. Wait to test until a few days before your period is due. And buy a 2-pack or a 3-pack so you can test again a few days later if you get a negative.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• this could have been implantation spotting...this happened to me w/ both of my pregnancies. The color really depends on ur body.
    Anonymous