Sister Wives?

whats everyones opinion on the new tlc show sister wives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really like the show! I love to learn about how other people live, even if I wouldn't do it myself. I have it on a series recording on my DVR :D
    Smile161

Answer by Smile161 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I thought it was interesting. I would never be able to live like that myself, but it seems to be working for them.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I like it, but I DONT like Kody, I think he is being selfish, look at how those women cried over the new women coming into their lives, look how upset they are about all of this. Hes just thinking of himself and needs to focus more on his wives he has now along with all those children, instead of dating another female.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's addicting!!! but I dont get it.... i like knowing that I can hump my husband at any time.. and not have to worry about if its my night or not!
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I want to cut his hair.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I agree with anikahaynes1. I don't have a problem with the lifestyle if thats how they choose to live but seriously.... I havent seen him do anything for his wives other than spend 5 minutes per wife in the morning greeting them with a "whats up?" not even for his pregnant wife... shouldn't you be focused on that baby thats about to be born and not on a new woman taking her out on romantic dates... wtf.. selfish
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 9:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• This show makes me angry and I really don't think any of his wives are really happy with the situation!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i think its disgusting and i feel horrible for the children involved in that situation.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I like the show! I don't agree with the lifestyle for myself.. But if it works for others, who am I to judge?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I know FITmomma2b, did you notice he like didnt even help MOVE any of the stuff when they moved her to whatever town they all live in now? Like all he did was drive the truck.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010