what is your best makeup trick or tip that is really cool, looks hot n gets noticed?

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 9:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Using an eye lash curler can make you look younger and bring out your eyes. Also a eye liner helps define the eye, just dont go over board. Sometimes just a little on the outer corners is just enough. A little light colored (white) shadow in the inner corner of the eye also brightens tired eyes.
    NalimalanisMom

Answer by NalimalanisMom at 12:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't think men notice our make-up as much as we think they do. They do notice body parts though. If you have a pretty face, then you have a pretty face. I think a little bit of make-up looks wayy better than a painted on look. JMO
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i love to play up my eyes! i have green eyes, and Alamay has this set you can buy that enhances your eye color. i buy the purple colored set (they have different sets for different color eyes) it's an eyeshadow set, an eyeliner, and mascara. i love it!
    with eye shadow, i always use 3 colors, i put the medium shade right on my lids, the darkest shade in the outer corner of my lid in the crease, then put the lightest shade from where the other colors end all the way up to your brow. blend with a small brush. this is the best way to balance your eye shadow and it works for all colors.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Play up your eyes. Pretty eye shadows -- eye brows done -- eye liner -- mascara -- eye lash curler.. anything that makes your eyes pop
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Put hydratin lotion cream before you put on powder or foundation
    Lavender_oil3

Answer by Lavender_oil3 at 5:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Pink lip gloss for a pretty, kissable mouth!
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Gloss over your fave shade of lipstick.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010