my little girl not feeling to good

shes almost 3 months old shes not feeling well she had to runs all day and crying i don't know really what i should do i tried calling her Dr's office today they just say there's no Dr's there and this was at 2pm and she has a rash now too cause of it i don't know what else to due i don't know if this is something i need to take her to the hospital for or what I'm a first time mom and i just want her to be better i hate seeing her not feeling good

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would take her to the hospital or trying calling the doctor in the morning. she might be getting sick. is she breast fed or formula fed? it might be the formula if that's what she eats. did the rash appear after she had the poopy diapers? use a warm cloth on her bottom to relieve some of the rash pain. then use some diaper rash cream. i don't know what could be wrong with her since my son hasn't gotten sick. all i can really suggest is taking her to the doctor or hospital. good luck and i hope she feels better soon.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• use diaper cream that is zinc based (white) and alternate with A&D ointment--very healing so awesome. AVeenO rash cream says it works on contact and soothes and prevents! i have used it when my 3-6 month old had a few rashes form daycare. or use desitin. MAKE sure you bring her to the doctor--diarrhea can dehydrate. REALIZE that breastfed poop looks seedy and liquidy, so it looks like the runs even tho it reallyisnt, their intestines are sooooo delicate they cant handle much more than breastmilk r formula til after 6 months. PLEASE offer her the breast or her formula often so she gets liquids. dress her loosely and even wipe her face verrry gently with a damp washcloth, hold and softly sing to her in dim light. if you changed formula, this is what did it. (my baby got terrible pains and smelly gas from good start after using enfamil or similar to enfamil, and so i went back to enfamil-type with dha. use pur cornstarch NOT talc
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010