Back cramps and showers?

I was just wondering anybody else find that when they feel the back aches sorta like menstrual acheyness that when they soak in the shower it feels better??

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it helps. also a hot water bottle helps too.
    dixielover

Answer by dixielover at 4:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Yes...or a hot shower beating on my back! Feels great!
    MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 4:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i'm 32 weeks pregnant and i LOVE getting in the hot shower to help with my aches and pains =) sometimes i do it twice a day even!
    madilynsmommy08

Answer by madilynsmommy08 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Your question reminds my of when my husband had kidney stones. The shower helped him a lot with the pain in his lower back. He must have taken one shower every hour. In the emergency room, the nurse told him that it was the closest any man would get to what a woman experiences when in labor. When I gave birth to my third child, my husband did not say, "If I could take the pain for you, I would". He was extremely helpful when the pain became really bad. Do what you need to do to help with the discomfort/pain.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 5:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2008