Is anyone making any money off of Google Adsense?

I've recently been accepted into the Adsense program. Any experience with that?

Taty2010

Asked by Taty2010 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• it's a SLOW process. If you have a popular site, it may go quicker, but they don't issue you a check till you get to a hundred bucks, which is a long way off.

I heard blogher pays better, but there's a wait list.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yeah, its crazy, I've been on for almost a month and only made like $2.50. Its crazy to imagine that people actually make a living off of it.
    Taty2010

Comment by Taty2010 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's not something to depend on. It's just supposed to equal maybe pennies a day, if you're lucky. I think the most I ever made so far to date is $20.00. I use Infolinks now and I like that program a lot better.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Infolinks? I gotta give it a try...
    Taty2010

Comment by Taty2010 (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• yep, i do make a living off of ads. i use adsense a bit but it really trial and error to find the best thing for your site
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If your blog is very well indexed, you can make a ton with Adsense. Most people however, do not. You have to look at it as "extra income". I use multiple affiliate companies, but they are all free and you don't have to sell anything! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It takes a very long time to earn your check. You have to have very high traffic for it to work.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 5, 2010