Decorating cheap!!!

Does any one know any ideas on decorating cheaply I've moved into a 3 bedroom apartment and my walls are so bare it doesn't feel like a home. If you have any great ideas even if i have to make it myself ideas or a website that has tons of unique ideas please let me know. thanx bunches!!!!

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 9:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I always find neat crafts to do at hobby lobby. I would try stenciling with a sponge it can be really fun! Good luck!
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 9:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I went to a thrift shop picked up a picture frame I like and made collages with family photos (just made copies) did a pressed leaf or a poem in the center in one of my old houses.

Thrift Shops, Big Lots and the like are the best for decorating things. :) At least to me, its cheap! :)
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 9:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• checkout kirklands- they should have a website
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• its an apartment complex I can not paint the walls but that is a good idea for maybe some pics in the kids rooms
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Think of a theme and then go to garage sales or thrift shops to located some of those items. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I saw this years ago but I think it's a good idea still. If you're sick of the plain walls, find some fabric you like. soak it in liquid starch, wring it out a bit, and squeegee it on your walls. You can cover one wall or all of them and change it out depending on your mood (or pocketbook). When you move it comes right off, no damage to the walls! And of course, the fabric can be reused for something else.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• thats an awesome idea duckigrrl thanx so much
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You can even take your kids pictures that they did and frame them. Some kids work are better
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2010