Mirena

I had Mirena put in about 6 months ago. I only had it in maybe a week before i started feeling intense pain. It was like low intense labor pains. When I went back to my doc to have it removed she said that it moved to a wrong side of my uterus she didn't give details. But I can guess that it had put a cut in my uterus I'm just worried that I can't have anymore children. Me and my husband have been trying for a few months!

lil_shannie

Asked by lil_shannie at 9:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Health

• you should give your dr a call and talk to her about the movement , ask her if there could have been damage. It can take months for a healthy person without any problems at all to get pregnant. You can do charting and other things to improve your chances but sometimes it just takes time. It took me a year and a half to get pregnant with my daughter and I was doing everything from eating healthy and charting to standing on my head (ok not really but I thought about it) Good luck.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010