Any idea how to cure stinky feet?

Somehow I managed to get really stinky feet. I've tried everything. I bathe regularly, and I've tried different powders, lotions, shoes... nothing. Does this EVER go away? And any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Health

• i seen on this show the doctors soaking your feet in black tea for an hour is suppose to work.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 4:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• glad to see the PP watched the show too! i was just about to say i deleted the recording...but yeah soaking them in black tea should work
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• what kind of socks or nylons are you wearing? wear something thicker and absorbent
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 6:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• tea as posted above, also cider vinegar helps change the ph.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Soak your feet in white vinegar and water for 30 mins. White vinegar in washing clothes gets rid of smells in everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i think vinegar or anti fungal cream will kill the bacteria
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Use Melaleuca Oil on your feet. This oil is natural, non-toxic, non-irritating, is an antiseptic, germicide, and fungicide. Email me and I will make sure you get the best oil available.
    Jane@SmartMomsTeam.com

SmartMomsTeam

Answer by SmartMomsTeam at 1:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2008