Cramping really bad, what could be wrong

i came on my period september 29th, and my period was very light that whole day, the next day it was also light and i had my yearly pap, afterwards it was still light, and I got the depo shot on the right side of ma hip, the next 2 days it was light and i wore a panniliner, today i am crampin in my lower back n my stomach like im about to come on my period(my period is usually disguistingly heavy, this time it wasn't) the doctor said my back shldn't hurt bcuz of the shot, so idk where its from, does anyone have any idea?? I keep thnkin maybe its possible i cld be pregnant, cuz we have unprotected sex, but i was on the pill for a year, so im really confused, but im really cramping and its no blood.

R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Asked by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Health

• Maybe your body is just adjusting, you could be going through the motions of a heavy period or preparing for one. I'd make an appointment with your GYN.
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 9:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Did they give you a pregnancy test before they gave you the shot. i know when I was on the shot they always testesd me before hand just to make sure.
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• maybe u should get tested if u r pregnet.....lol i was on the pill and every one keeped on saying i think ur pregent sooo i got a test it said negitive sooo i waited a week or sooo and took another one same answer well i went to the doc. to get a refill on birth controll and she tested me and i was i thought impossiable but i was and my back hurt and stuff throught it but the depo i have no clue ...... lol sooo get tested and c in just in case u no
    tear423

Answer by tear423 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• no they didn't give me a pregnancy test, and even if my body is adjusting why would my period be so light?? but i'm takin a test 2mar morning, thnx everybody for the advice, n yea ppl kept tellin me they thnk im pregnant too but when i came on my period i just knew they was wrong and ddnt thnk anything of it
    R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Comment by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have no advice, only good luck.
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• thnx
    R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Comment by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think any time that you start birth control or even on birth control it messes with your hormones. Which could cause any of those symptoms.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010