I want Gabby Solices (sp??) hair. This season.

How should I tell my stylist I want it cut? My hair is curly underneath, then straighter as it gets toward the top layer.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 9:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I want her body! Lol, anyways, I would take a picture to your stylist and explain what to her what you just told us.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yeah... I think she is gorgeous -- take a picture of how her hair is cut... the stylist can make it your own!!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Don't be shy tell her exactly how u want it cut ur the customer and ur the one payinq her that's there job theis there for u.
    Lavender_oil3

Answer by Lavender_oil3 at 5:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i totally had to google that name!! 'gabby solis'..not a "DH'' fan. are you talking about the layered bob cut? if so, make sure you tell your cutter you want your top layers long, but texturized a bit (to remove weight), and the fringe/'bang' needs to be left long enough to sweep and blend with the side-fringe.
    sometimes, the right layering will produce a bit more bounce/texture in straighter hair. depending on how curly your hair is, you don't want to cut the layers too short.

if this is not the style you're talking about, sorry!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would take in a picture or two to show her.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• omg, i love her hair too!!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:23 AM on Oct. 11, 2010