When is the right time to register for your baby?

If you know that two people are planning two seperate baby showers for you, when is the right time to go register at Target, for example, for you baby? And how do you let people know you are registered there? Through baby shower invitations?

Mskixxalot

Asked by Mskixxalot at 10:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Register as soon as you can, and let the people who are writing the shower invitations know.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I registered after I found out I was having a boy around 22 weeks. There were also 2 separate baby showers being planned for me as well so I just let both hostesses know when I was registering and where. I registered at Babies R Us and they gave me registry tags to be put in with the invitations, I'm not sure if target has them as well but I think they do.
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i registered shortly after we found out the gender of the baby and we put it on the invites and evites.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i registered the same day I found out I was prego cuz people will start buying for you right away
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 2:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2010