NANCY GRACE...

i love nancy grace i think she is an amazing woman...i love her...did you all see the show tonight??? omg her topics brake my heart...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 10:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• She is great! I haven't watched it yet. It breaks my heart too, but I love how she speaks the truth and stand up for the victims.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I can't stand her. She never shuts up, and she's so over critical. I don't know why she has guests when she doesn't let them speak anyway.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Is she the woman on Fox News Channel? If she's who I'm thinking, hubby used to watch her sometimes and said she has some really good topics. We don't watch much TV anymore though, mostly movies
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 10:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I love watching her but i would never want to be the person in her way! Oh my she can be so mean...of course I would never do any of the crazy crap that some of these people do to get on her show either.
    It's so funny I usually watch her while i'm in bed and it caused my hubby to have dreams about it the other night, he told me no more nancy grace while he is sleeping because it gives him nightmares.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• she is on HLN and AWFUL! Don't get me wrong topics are great... she begins great... but then just keeps going and going. She is rude to her guests and jumps to conclusions. I REALLY wish I could change the channel while at work but nope stuck with her.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 10:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think she can come off as a beotch at times, but she means well. Her kiddies are adorable! :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No. She is not like the news. She profits off of people's most devastating moments and her show is way too depressing for me to watch, especially since becoming a Mother.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 10:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I watch Nancy Grace just about every night- i love her too!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i always liked nancy grace--she is the way she is because she used to prosecute--i do though think she tends to stray off the main topics lots of times
    jdmyangel

Answer by jdmyangel at 10:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• She BRAKES your heart?
    Really, I do not like listening to her, or her accent or her rants and accusations and her judgemental ravings. I stoppped watching her a long time ago.
    Anonymous