19 YR OLD DOPED UP MOM AND DAD DUCK TAPES TODDLER TO WALL FOR LAUGHS...

what comes to mind when you read this...??? this is sick and f**king crazy baby is 22months old and the parent got only 10 days in jail..WTF

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 10:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am completely disgusted and it angers me with all the loss and heartache I've had to go through to get this far in my pregnancy. Having to cremate my own baby girl a Year ago the 17th of this month and these stupid (Tons of choice words are speeding through my head) goes and does that! I am nauseated!
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 10:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Sick.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Only 10 days in jail? Wow....I hate that I have to ask this, but did they get to keep the kid?
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• WHERE did this happen? Was the whole police department "bought off"? Maybe they were related to the Mayor? I am so disgusted with people.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Disgusting. Forget jail, the most important thing should have been finding a new home for that poor child!!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I saw this in the Daily News it made me sick! That picture of the baby taped up to the wall broke my heart! Justice was not served in this case! They will have to answer to their maker when the time comes!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i saw that on the news....how sad....poor boy
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It breaks my heart hearing stories like this. I don't understand that if they don't want to care for the baby why don't they just drop them off at safe place (hospitals, fire stations) and move on with their life. Why do they have to torture helpless children......
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• What's happening with people out there. Taping a 22 month old to a wall???????? These people are sick and that is abuse plain and simple. The parents only got 10 days in jail? They should have been in there longer than that. The child should have been taken away from the both of them. I feel bad for the child.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• And to think that in July I spent 10 days in jail because the judge in my 13 yr old dd's case said she wasn't abused even though SHE said she was, I had documentation: witnesses, pictures of VERY large bruises, etc AND her dad lost custody of his son for 3 mos because after he and his wife overdosed him one too many times with tylenol he had to have a liver transplant and then they wouldn't give him his anti-rejection meds - BUT BECAUSE HE HAS AN ATTORNEY HE GOT MY DD, me in jail for keeping her while the investigation took place, and he has the judge order me to pay his attorney's fees of over $3,000 dollars or go back to jail for another 6 mos! All the while she is back there, suicidal as all hell and I can barely talk to her but I can't see her! This so called justice system is majorly fucked up!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2010