Hmm?

I am 31 weeks preggo and i have been on bedrest for pre labor since 21 weeks. Every once in a while I cramp or more of a pain in lower stomach. Today a few times I have had the urge to pee and when I did, it was cramping.. in lower stomach ( like lower in my VaJJ and right above it. is this normal) I plan on calling the doctor tomorrow.. but I wanted a little input on what it possibly could be or if it was normal to have this feeling especially close to having the baby (like weeks away not hours)

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ouch! i remember those pains! i got those with both of my kids, its like practice stretching and it can be uncomfortable, but not so much horribly painful, but i would still call your doctor tomorrow. i was on bedrest with my last pregnancy from 16 weeks. stay strong your getting closer!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I know the closer I got to full term I would have pain like that too. I agree with you on calling the dr. tomorrow. That's the safest bet!! Your little one needs to bake a little longer ;-)

Good luck!!

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www..4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Thats about the time the "practice runs" started in all 4 of my pregnancies. Lots of squeezing and cramping the last few weeks. Welcome to the last trimester, otherwise know as hell...lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010