I don't know what to do anyone...

OMG I feel like I am losing my SO intrest, I just don't know what to do nemore, things between us aren't the same and we have only been together 4 months, I just don't know what to think, it's like he isn't physically into me like he use to be, we use to fuk like rabbits and now it's as if he could careless. I don't know what his deal is! I don't know what to think either and when I bring it up and ask him he says everything is fine... well his actions say different! Ughh I just don't know but it's making me pull away and yes he knows this and yes I have tried talking to him and expressing how I feel and It doesn't seem to make a difference!

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he might not be the one. 4 months is just lust not love.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• maybe he is under alot of stress? I dunno when i first married my dh things sorta got like that and it was stress...i felt so bad bc i mean we went from all the time to nothing at all for months! I had all kinds of thoughts running through my mind...And I will say that you can know you LOVE someone in 4mnths its not always lust...I knew I would be with my DH the rest of my life on the second week we were together and its now 9yrs later...
    Anonymous

• I agree ith the 1st poster, being only 4 months together and things are already like that. Maybe he's not the one. Or he might have realize things were going too fast, and hes trying to slow them down by not having sex as much as you used to. Sit him down, and explain that if you dont talk about it, and get each others thoughts about the situation, then it wont help anything. GL
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm going to be blunt here. He's lost interest. The novelty of a new relationship wears off after a couple of months. If he's serious about maintaining a relationship, he'd still be interested in everything about you. I'm sorry.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:18 AM on Oct. 5, 2010