no sex for 8 months...........

ever since i found out that i was pregnant i havent been able to have sex with my hubby, im just not into it, he has tryed everything but i just cant do it. even when i try to do it just for him i end up stoping because i cant stand sex! because of this hes treating me bad, witch makes it even harder for me to sleep with him..... i dont know why but i feel hurt when he puts moves on me like if hes done something horrible to me. have u felt like this befor? why? what helped?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• nope.. you'll get at a point around 20 weeks where you have a high sex drive.. just tell him to get over it, that you cant help it.. or talk to your doc
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Join the club!

Your hubby needs to understand that things are different - both physically and emotionally. Things may go back to normal, they may not. Remind him that treating you badly isn't going to make things more steamy in the bedroom. Obviously, it's made things worse. Tell him to start treating you as the precious vessel that's carrying his baby, or he's on his own - if you know what I mean. :-)

GL
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 4:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• if i am not in the mood for sex i tell him to go pop in a porn or i give him head... he understands its not comfortable for me and i dont feel good at times... and he knows after the baby is born he will be going about 2 months with out sex soo try to get him to understand its important he knows
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2008