so what would you do??

so my sperm doner has a gf that totally denies my son is his. he doesnt see him or anything and i have never even met this chick! but me and her sister are on good terms and her sis is where i am gettin this informtion from, and i dont think that she would lie to me bc she cant stand the sperm doner either. but anyways, it really just gets on my nerves that she doesnt know me at all and that she is talkin crap about me. her sis said its bc she is JEALOUS that i have a kid w that loser and she doesnt. i mean seriously! uhh. what can i do? send her pics? confront her? leave it alone?? idk. help me out here. thanks

DARKxXxangel

Asked by DARKxXxangel at 10:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave it alone. Simple as that. Who cares what she is saying?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm sure it does bother you, but if you have no contact with the sperm donor then I would say just leave it alone. Less stress in your life is always a welcome thing, and digging deeper into it may only cause more problems in the long run. Besides, chances are he won;t be with her long enough for it to matter.
    Kentuckygal511

Answer by Kentuckygal511 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• ....huuuuuh?
    Anonymous

• I would just leave it alone. If shes jealous, let her be jealous. Sending her pics or confronting her wont help the situation, just make her talk more about you. ecspecially if you make her mad by doing so. I would leave it alone, and be the bigger person. GL, I know how frustrating it can get in that situation. Never been in it myself, but my bff did, and it was awful.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Id say just leave it alone, also why would you want to be friends w/her sister? imo she is just heating things up.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Be the bigger person and leave it alone. If he wants nothing to do with the child, then you should have nothing to do with him or his life. She will say whatever makes her feel better, but it's in your's and your child's best interest not to get involved.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Who cares what she thinks.. Be the adult and ignore her dumbass. Why would his sister tell you these things anyways?

youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 10:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• @ youngmm: the sister of the girl he is hes dating is telling me this.
    she is trying to help me out. first she was asking about informaiton about him bc he was beating her sis and wanted to know more about him so i told her everything. and she is just trying to help me out, bc she emailed me to let me know that the sperm doner is now rich (aint that some sh*t, he can sit on his good for nothing arse and get paid!!! ; apparently his dad died n he inherited $ and hotels from him) and she wanted me to get $$ for my son. (but im not going to do that.) ok so im just going to leave it alone. thanks for all the help guys! :)
    DARKxXxangel

Comment by DARKxXxangel (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Honestly, I don't think she is worth the energy you're putting out. Does the sperm donor want anything to do with his son? If not, then just don't worry about it. I'm serious. The more you react to what she's doing, the more she wins.

Now, if he DOES want something to do with his son, it's a different ballgame. See if he'd like visitation with his son (supervised and sans girlfriend). I'm pretty sure there's some legal assistance you can get to have it as a court order. If his girlfriend insists on being there, sperm donor loses all rights; he regains them once she is out of the picture.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010