Stay at home moms!!!!

Hi Mommy's, I have been a stay at home mom for almost a year now and I want to get back to work. The only problem is that I don't have a babysitter and I don't have enough money to put my 5 month old in day care. My husband works but not very much so I need to find something, does anyone work from home? Or know of something I can do to make money? Anything would be great, I'm very stressed out about it and I don't think my husband wants to work full time, I think he wants to be the stay at home dad but he couldn't handle it and he keeps pushing the issue of me getting a full time job, I don't think it's fair when I already have a 24/7 job!!! so if anyone knows any possible way for me to stay at home and have a job please let me know! Thank you Ladies!

Kristi616

Asked by Kristi616 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• I sent you a message..
    kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 4:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I have something you both can do and stay home too. Please email me and let me know if Ok to email you more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I am with Ameriplan. I work from home and make a great income. I am home with my kids and know I am making a difference. I sent you an invite. Please let me know if you would like more info.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm not sure what that is. But, I have been a stay at home mom for a while now and this program has worked very well for me and tons of other stay at home moms. I am a little new to cafemom but I made a group up called your lunch is on me it explains a lot about what I do. I need women who are serious about making money from home. YOu will never have to spend a dime of your own money. I took a chance with this and its been working out wonderful for me and tons of other stay at home moms. I believe if you are willing and able to do this any one can make it work! Here is the link to my group! I hope to see you there!
    ~Stacey~

http://www.cafemom.com/group/yourlunchisonme
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I started looking online for stuff I could do from home and found some great places.  I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don’t list them until I've been paid by them. I do have survey sites listed; only the ones that I know for sure work. I also have 2 drop shippers listed, one is Ebay Certified and it works flawlessly. I’ve had great success with it. Nothing to lose by looking, it’s free to get started. You can see my list and details on these places at www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/   

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm an Ameriplan Mommie. Currently, the enrollment fee is $25, monthly fee is $50.
    www.freedomathometeam.com/SLondon

I also recently came across another opportunity that is 100% free and it's FABULOUS!!
    www.syllyspiderwebsystem.com
    WorkatHomeMomie

Answer by WorkatHomeMomie at 4:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2008