Mom allegedly lists baby on Craigslist; will put in garbage for pickup... adult content

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS DAMN BITCHES HAVING KIDS THEN DOING THIS...I SWEAR I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO BE ABLE TO HAVE MORE KIDS AND THIS DAMN TRICKS CAN AND THEN DO THIS...WOW THIS WORLD MUST BE COMING TO AN END CUZ WE CAN NOT LIVE LIKE THIS...SO MANY KIDS DAY TO F***ING DAY GETTING ABUSED, NEGLECTED AND EVEN KILLED...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 10:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• that is so sad....
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• :( I feel the same way. How sad and pathetic some ppl are.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Its awful. Theres a woman where I live who just murdered her 2 month old son, he was crying and she shoved the bottle in his mouth so hard it killed him. I dont know the whole story, but I wouldnt like to either. It is a shame, what soem kids go through.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• WTF????? When and where was this? I dont watch tv b/c of this reason! why volunteer to watch the world crumble around us?
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• sometimes I wish that I would come across these ppl trying to give their kids away, so I can take them in and show them a happy, loving home.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• If it pisses you off so bad, why do you keep looking up child abuse cases and posting over and over again?
    Anonymous

• OMG I KNOW ME AND I KNOW THAT IF I EVER SAW ANYONE ABUSING THERE KIDS I MIGHT END UP SPENDING A GOOD DAY IN JAIL TILL I MAKE BAIL AND GET OFF WITH NOTHING IF I SAW HEARD ANY BITCH HURTING A CHILD I WILL NOT HOLD BACK...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• @anonymous: Probably so everyone can see how stupid some people are, and realize something needs to be done about it. Why else would she post? Not for the fun of it, theres nothing fun or amusing about it.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i look into child abuse because its a day to day thing...because thats what i do what i major in...because i rather have someone come to me if they need me then keep hearing this and seeing what happens...if more ppl went out of there way volunteer worked with this children MAYBE the world would be different...when you get a child burn from head to toe and she tells you "my mommy did this" maybe then you will understand MS ANONYMOUS...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's truely sad.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2010