Rash????

My 6 month daughter has something wrong with her skin. It started in her hair and has moved to her feet and goes back and forth. Her feet look like they have blisters other parts it looks like a rash and then randomly there are some fair sized sores that are fluid filled. We have had her into the dr. multiple times. They have tried things for allergic reactions, bacteral, and scabies. They have used steroids and anti fungles. They have even cultured them and nothing. We took her to a dermatologist and he was also wrong. We know they itch because she will be crabby and we will put lanacain on them and then she is okay. But she has had it for about 3 months so any ideas PLEASE!!!!

nicolerae23

Asked by nicolerae23 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Kids' Health

• i have no idea the only other thing i can think of is maybe something is going internally thats causing this.
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 4:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i would take her to the doctor to see what it is
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My son had a heat rash with an allergic reaction to a suntan lotion. We went to the emergency room out of state, saw a specialist, and my husband still thinks my son was allergic to mints.....Who know,check it out with a specialist.
    Anonymous

• are they little red tiny bumps or big sores ? if they are tiny red bumps it could be prickly heat especially if they appear when she is hot and sweaty. If it is a flaky kind of rash on her head that could be cradle cap and if you use mineral oil and gently rub it into the area everyday and then use a comb if she has hair or a towel if not to wipe it off. After a week it should go away. If they are sores and are big and pussy I would think maybe impetigo but that usually goes away and doesn't come right back. Try Lotriman cream on one little spot and see if it works... Lotriman is an over the counter medication for athletes foot but is great for oozy diaper rashes and other skin conditions too. Hope I could be of help.. I am not a doctor and these are only suggestions I would definately check with a doctor to be sure.
    KimPhillips

Answer by KimPhillips at 7:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• could it be staph ?
    Anonymous

• I've had eczema for over 30 years and can tell you from experience that they are fluid filled and when burst, turn into sores. It would move from my hands to my feet, sometimes doing both.

Later on I found out what was causing it. For me, it was a sensitivity to wheat. I quit eating wheat, and I've not had a major break out sense. This stuff can be painful. Usually when someone has Eczema it's allergy or sensitivity related. Most Dr's don't pinpoint it, if at all, all they do is treat it topicially when usually the underlying source is something like a food or product setting it off. The trick is to find out what's causing the breakout. Feel free to message me if you would like to chat.
    LisaAC

Answer by LisaAC at 9:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2008