Breast Development in Pregnancy.

I am 5'4" 130 normally.. i've gained weight of course being pregnant.. just wondering how much my boobs should grow... they were a size 34 or 36 C before i was prego... How large do they typically get? and is it gradual through out your pregnancy, or is there a period of time closer to delivery that they increase in size rapidly...?

Mskixxalot

Asked by Mskixxalot at 10:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's really hard to say. It's different for each woman based upon genetics. I went from a 34DD to a 36H at my largest and am now in a 34G. I only have an extra 10 lbs from pregnancy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Some women's breasts don't grow much more then a couple of inches, whereas other women's breasts grow full cup sizes.
    Mine grew a full cup size with my first son. This all depends on how much milk supply you gain and how much fat you gain goes into your breasts. With my daughter my chest size remained the C cup. (I was originally a B cup prepregnancy) I am pregnant with my third child and my breasts have gone up a half cup size. They're flipping huge to me!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• when I got pregnant, I was a B. By the time I had my daughter, I was an E. They went down to a DD while I breastfeed her. After we weaned, they went down to a D, but I got pregnant with baby number 2 after a month or so, and they're at DD again. I'm pretty sure they'll be up to an E for a little bit before he pops out, my bra has been getting smaller recently.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 10:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I agree, it is different with each woman. But if you think about it, our breasts are mostly made up of fat cells, I would think it could be based upon how much weight you gain and where you personally gain it at first. For me, I was a 34 a and went to a 36 d by the end of pregnancy lol.
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• my 1st pregnancy my boobs got to 44 DD (reg 34 c) and reached that point early on (before 4 or 5 months) did the same with my second
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It just depend on the woman her self. But you can't determines how much they will grow. I also was a 34 to 36 c and went to a 36D.
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• o0o was posta say 36dd
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It totally depends on your body.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 2:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2010