Baby spitting up?

My daughter is 4 mo and is now spitting up alot. She is bfing, so could it be something I at? She also hasnt been on her normal schedule and when she is awake just wants to be held. I love holding her but I have 2 other kids and a house to clean. I would put her in the sling but my back is acting up lately. (I have had a bad back since I was 16)

perksmom

Asked by perksmom at 4:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son was born in june and he is 4 mos also, and spitting up alot pretty much after each feeding (i BF too) my mom says its just an immature digestive system and it eill go away in a couple months
    alana86

Answer by alana86 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My son does the same, though its starting to not happen as often.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Do you have a swing or chair? Mine was a life savor. I could keep mine sitting up. Also, I was able to get work done.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 7:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i just wanted to add one more thought to my previous answer. my hubby told me to try to burp our son before i feed him and it seems to help sometimes. its worth a shot. my fave complait is im tired of getting puked,pooped and sneezed on!LOL
    alana86

Answer by alana86 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008