MS ANONYMOUS adult content

i look into child abuse because its a day to day thing...because thats what i do what i major in...because i rather have someone come to me if they need me then keep hearing this and seeing what happens...if more ppl went out of there way volunteer worked with this children MAYBE the world would be different...when you get a child burn from head to toe and she tells you "my mommy did this" maybe then you will understand MS ANONYMOUS...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 10:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• Did I miss something?
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 10:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Ignore what people say. It's hard to see and hear about it but it's an everyday reality. If people would care more and be more observant and get involved more children wouldn't get abused and probably would leave the abusive home sooner before it gets worse.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• @AugustMidge - She posted a previous question related to this. Id be confused too if I ahdnt seen the other question lol
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Ok. What I miss?
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Geeze go to school or something. You have no idea what you are talking about. You don't even make sense.
    Anonymous

• You major in child abuse? LMFO!!!
    Anonymous

• Why don't you show your face anonymous? To chicken shit? If you want to talk shit at lest have the guts to show yourself instead of hide.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• *lease
    mommy_of_two388

• Mommy - play nice or go away

iNK - I am sorry...was there a question in there? If you have a random "rant/vent" please find someplace else to post it
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• SHE HIDES CUZ ITS PPL LIKE HER THAT ABUSE THERE KIDS AND SUPPORT CHILD ABUSE... ITS GREAT THAT YOU THINK CHILD ABUSE IS FUNNY...WOW WHAT A MOTHER IF YOU CAN BE CALLED THAT
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010