40 weeks pregnant thinking about taking the Ginger Tea did any moms here drink the tea in their pregnancy did it work?

Thinking about taking it am having contractions but i have 2 days having them every 10 minutes and not opening at all so I want to know if it does work

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I want to know too, I am due Thursday, but nothing seems to be happening, and I am soooo tired
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 10:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I've never taken it but I've head good things about it. It's one of those things that works for some and doesn't for others and won't work if your body isn't near labor anyways.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• never heard anything about it, but my mom drank kumboosha tea and it help put her into labor. So she said lol
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• All I've read about Ginger tea is that it is effective for treating pregnancy related nausea.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Ginger stimulates blodd flow. It is not good before labor as it can contribute to bleeding. It will not help you go into labor at all.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Ginger tea helped with my morning sickness so I seriously doubt it.
    DeegansMomma08

Answer by DeegansMomma08 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010