REFUSE NEW COINS

Have you all heard there is making dollar coins that has IN GOD WE TRUST not on it? What do u think about this? It looks just like the old dollar coins it just has IN GOD WE TRUST not on there. If u don't belive in God post is not for you

DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 5:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• This would be better as a journal. I for one wouldn't care if In God we Trust was removed from coins as a) Not everyone believes in the Christian god, b) the slogan wasn't even added until the 1950's to begin with and c) it would make room for "United We Stand" to become the new slogan
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Look money is money. Do I like that they are trying to take God out of everything? No, but money is money. Some things are beyond our control and some things aren't really worth the fight. Now, if I could somehow get prayer back into schools than I sit up and take notice. I need money whether is speaks of God or not.
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 5:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2008