DO ?

I was wondering if DO use more natural medicines.

kristinas8

Asked by kristinas8 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Health

• like?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Like herbs and stuff
    kristinas8

Answer by kristinas8 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• If your looking for a reference guide this one is decent http://www.grannymed.com/

As for ones that I use .. when cold/flu season is around the corner I always take echinacea in either pill or tea form. Helps boost your immune system, I havn't been sick in years.

For my son when he has a headache or stuffy nose eucalyptus oil or tiger balm works great . Just put a few drops on the temples and near the nose.

Cough eucalyptus oil once again works great use it like you would use vicks vapor rub, and if it's a really bad cough I'll rub a massive amount on his feet and put socks on. Feet are very pourous and will absorb in all the goodness from the oil.

If your curious about certain remedies feel free to message me. I havn't taken any types of medecine besides a diet supplement in the past 8 years.
    maddie.star

Answer by maddie.star at 1:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I'm talking about doctor's of osteopath.
    kristinas8

Answer by kristinas8 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2008