Is it constructive to constantly post articles about child abuse cases? Does it really solve anything?

I mean really. If you are that fired up donate some money to the right place or go volunteer at a shelter. Be a foster parent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Okay, to answer the question ....Yes it helps to post about child abuse cases even if it only starts coversations/arguments on the subject. At least if it is out there people are talking about it and now sweeping it under the rug. The more uncomforatable subjects are brought to light the more likely something will be done about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I happen to agree with Mommy. Making a post complaining about other posts on the same topic is just a waste of your time and everyone elses
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Does it solve anything to make a post like this?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Why are you posting? To "put me in my place?" Either answer the question or move on. Obviously you aren't adult enough to just answer the question at hand.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm posting because it's an open forum. How am I suppose to know who post this. Many other women can post anonymous and be upset about the same thing as you. I answered your question with another question. They are both no.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No you didn't. Your first post had nothing to do with the question. You were just being rude.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Well then, answering them is too isn't it Maureen.....still didn't answer the question.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm sorry? I'm being rude? No I was being honest. There is nothing wrong with what I said. I didn't call you a name on my first response or criticize you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I answered it in the second post. Instead of be uptight about everything re-read things
    NO NO NO NO NO.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Why do you care so much mommy of two?Why do you feel the need to defend your answer if it's so great and true? I mean really, you keep answering me. Yes you did criticize me. Sorry you can't see your own rudeness. Calling it honest doesn't change what it really is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010