Watching "Sister Wives" Episode 2. I do not remember what Kody does for a living.

I see that two of the wives work. One very long hours. The third wife says there is no place for the new baby, but they are going to have four new people come into their family.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 11:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think he work in advertising. As for the "no room for the baby", thats because she doesn't have any more room in her section of the house. There is a whole other section of the house that the new wife and family will move into
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 11:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yep i think kanakake is right.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• In episode one he did say he works in advertising. i was wondering that too, why does he have 13 kids and trying to get more if he can't support them. At least the Duggars support their own kids and it seems like neither of them even work, they just have rental properties
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2010